Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Message From Boro Wide Recycling

Maspeth, NY 718-416-1656
 
First, let me say my thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families at this time. I am grateful that my family has come through this unharmed. I wanted to reach out to all of you to say thank you for all your hard work during this time. I know that all of us have been affected by this disaster and I commend you for all that you are doing for not only our company but for our community as well. Many of you have seen things that I can’t imagine we would ever see in our lifetime. My heart goes out to all of our neighbors that have been affected by this hurricane. With this in mind, some of us in the office were wondering how we could in our small way help those affected by this disaster. I went onto the website,www.nyc.gov, to find out how we could help. I found a Hurricane Relief fund that we could donate, and 100% of the proceeds are dispersed to relief efforts and organizations. I have attached a page from the website that gives some details about this fund. I am going to leave a box in our office for anybody that may be interested in giving a donation. Of course, you can donate anonymously and any amount of donation is appreciated. I will be making the donation in care of the staff of Boro-Wide Recycling. Our bosses have kindly agreed to match all donations made. Thank you in advance for your donations.
 
Anyway, we have asked our employees to help donate to the hurricane relief and they are coming in with donations. Boro-Wide will also match the employee donations.  I would like to say something about what Boro-Wide is trying to do. Maybe you can write a short blurb about it.  I’m not looking for other people to donate, I just want them to know what we are doing. You could put something about the Hurricane Relief fund and that they could find information about it on www.nyc.gov.
 
Thanks
 
Fatima Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment